Are you worried about getting a tattoo in times of coronavirus? The pandemic causes confusion and that is why we want to share with you the official measures that both you and we must comply with to take care of everyone's health.
Dagga Tattoos complies with highly strict standards of hygiene and asepsis, even since before the appearance of covid-19, however, as a result of this pandemic, our tattoo, hygiene and safety protocol is stricter to guarantee your safety.
What measures will we take as a study based on your safety and that of our team?
- We will take your temperature and that of our work team every day before entering the study, to ensure that no one attends the study if they present a fever or any other symptom related to Covid 19.
- Temporary companions will not be allowed unless your companion also has an appointment that day, to avoid crowds.
- Strict punctuality is required. Do not arrive long before or after your appointment to avoid running into other customers.
- Once inside the studio, we will provide you with everything you need, such as antibacterial hand gel and shoe disinfection.
- Both you, the client, and the artist must use face masks throughout the session and stay inside the studio.
We ask you to inform us if up to 14 days after the procedure you manifest symptoms of Covid 19.
We would contact you immediately in the event that the tattoo artist manifested symptoms of coronavirus or similar.
In a pre and post COVID way, our studio already complied with the following measures and handling of the material used in your tattoo...
- All the materials for your tattoo are disposable so you can rest assured that everything will be perfectly disinfected, the tattoo artist will show you the materials to use only with you.
- As soon as your session is over, the tattoo artist will discard the material he used and disinfect the area where your procedure was performed.
- The artist who will be in charge of making your tattoo will use nitrile gloves at all times and will constantly change them.
- A Your departure and that of each client will proceed to disinfect all the surfaces with which they had contact, and the nearby areas.
We hope this information has dispelled your doubts and makes you feel calmer and safer to get your tattoo done. Together we can take care of ourselves. And don't forget that we take care of maintaining a highly aseptic and disinfected environment for everyone's safety. A tattoo studio is one of the safest and most sanitized environments out there.