Are you worried about getting a tattoo in times of coronavirus? These are times of confusion and that is why we want to share with you the official measures that both you and we must comply with to ensure everyone's health.
DAGGA tattoo studio complies with highly strict hygiene and aseptic standards, even before the appearance of covid-19, however as a result of this pandemic, our tattoo, hygiene and safety protocol is stricter to guarantee your safety. Read on so that together we can take care of our health.
What measures will we take as a study based on your safety and that of our team?
- Work will only be done by appointment scheduled online or by phone. This is to ensure that whoever enters the study is free of coronavirus. Before getting a tattoo, you will receive in your email a health form that must be filled out before coming to your tattoo appointment.
- We will take your temperature and that of our work team every day before entering the study, to ensure that no one attends the study if they have a fever or any other symptom related to Covid 19.
- Temporarily no companions will be allowed unless your companion also has an appointment that day, to avoid crowds.
- Strict punctuality is required. Do not arrive long before or after your appointment to avoid running into other clients.
- Once inside the studio, we will provide you with everything you need, such as antibacterial hand gel and disinfection of footwear.
- Both you, the client and the artist must wear face masks throughout the session and stay in the studio.
We ask you to inform us if up to 14 days after the procedure you show symptoms of Covid 19.
We will contact you immediately in case the tattoo artist manifests symptoms of coronavirus or similar.
Pre and post COVID our study already complied with the following measures and handling of the material used in your tattoo ...
- All the materials for your tattoo are disposable so you can rest assured that everything will be perfectly disinfected, the tattoo artist will show you the materials to use only with you.
- As soon as your session is over, the tattoo artist will discard the material that I used and disinfect the area where your procedure was performed.
- The artist who will be in charge of making your tattoo will use nitrile gloves at all times and will constantly change.
- TO your departure and that of each client will proceed to the disinfection of all the surfaces with which they had contact, and the nearby areas.
We hope that this information has dispelled your doubts and makes you feel more calm and safe to make your tattoo, all together we can take care of ourselves. And neglect that we take care of maintaining a highly aseptic and disinfected environment for the safety of all. A tattoo studio is one of the safest and most sanitized environments out there.