The Record Store Day celebrates independent record store culture around the world. That day all the record stores are celebrating with discounts and exclusive RSD records. In 2020, the world is different, so the Record Store Day CDMX it will be too. The RSD is now scheduled to be held on special dates and duly spaced on Saturdays in August, September and October.
The Record Store Day It will look different this year, but supporting independent record stores may be more important than ever. Let's keep the independent record store culture alive.
DAGGA Record Shop invites you to the first event:
East August 29 - 11 am to 8 pm at DAGGA we will have for you:
Discounted discs of up to 25%
Gifts and Raffles (Records and Tattoos, visit our social networks for more information)
Complimentary drinks while supplies last
Launch of the online store www.dagga.mx/discos
Tattoos and more
We will have albums of Blues, Rock, Jazz, Reggae, Dub, Classical, Punk, Hardcore, Heavy Metal, Electronic and more.
For reasons that we all know and to take care of everyone's health, we ask you to comply with the following:
* The use of face masks is mandatory at all times.
* You will be invited to disinfect your hands upon entering the study and before you leave, we will have antibacterial gel available for you.
* At the entrance of the studio we have a sanitizing mat for you to disinfect the sole of your footwear.
* We will take your temperature and that of our work team every day before entering the study, to ensure that no one in the study has a fever or any other symptoms related to Covid 19.
* We will limit the space to 25% capacity, complying with the healthy distance. We ask for your patience to enter.
We hope that this information makes you feel more calm and safe for your visit, we all take care of ourselves. We take care of maintaining a highly aseptic and disinfected environment for your safety.
We will celebrate this Record Store Day in a unique and different way, but as long as there is music, everything will be perfect.
We will wait for you!
HOW TO GET :
Orizaba 203, First Floor
Col. Roma Norte
Cdmx, Mexico CP 06700
Enter through the Dark Ice Cream, we are on the first floor.